CLOSING DATE: January 17, 2014
ROMANES Media Group is looking for a commissioning editor to work across its group-wide business titles.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing area of our company which will offer further opportunities for expansion and excellent career development for the right candidate.
The role could be based in either our Berkshire offices in Reading or in our Fife offices in Dunfermline. There would be a requirement for occasional travel between the two centres.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Manage editorial development of our existing B2B publications;
* Identify, commission and manage suitable contributors;
* Source and develop own content;
* Work with page production team to ensure deadlines are met;
* Work across titles covering a wide geographical area; and
* Liaise with commercial teams to develop business
Key skills and experience:
* Previous experience of editing B2B publications;
* Highly developed business news-sense and understanding of what makes good local business news;
* Excellent writing and sub-editing skills;
* Sound knowledge and understanding of digital media;
* Budget management experience; and
* Strong administrative skills.
Applications including CV and stating current salary should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 17th January