CLOSING DATE: September 24, 2014
FOLLOWING a string of new business wins, Citypress is seeking a PR account executive, senior PR account executive or account manager to join its growing Edinburgh team. With offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh, the vacancy presents an opportunity to join a growing agency at an exciting time. The role will involve servicing existing and new clients in Scotland.
Citypress provides full service PR and digital consultancy to clients including British Gas, Lloyds Banking Group, Brother UK, food and drink group Princes and Weir Minerals.
The ideal person will have PR experience and must be an accomplished writer with good media relations skills.Candidates should have a proven track record of implementing campaigns that deliver tangible results, alongside a good understanding of the business, political and financial landscape in Scotland.
The scope of the role includes:
- Assisting in the delivery of client programmes and providing support to account teams
- Assisting with day-to-day client contact
- Providing timely and clear reporting and monitoring
- Assisting with day-to-day account coordination and processes
- Providing new business research and content development
- Proactively cultivating media contacts
- Assisting with the delivery of effective social media campaigns.
Citypress is an entrepreneurial privately-owned company, which rewards those who make a significant contribution to the development of the agency. Performance-related incentives and rewards are available along with excellent career development and training.