CLOSING DATE: November 26, 2014
This ad was first posted on allmediascotland.com on November 13 2014…
Social media and marketing analyst
WORKING with the digital team, the social/marketing analyst will inform and support the wider business in its use of social media and SEO optimisation. A social/marketing analyst will encourage growth and increased engagement from socially driven visitors to the DC Thomson brand sites.
Key functional areas of responsibility
* Manage and report on social media analytics across all the DC Thomson brands.
* Advise the wider digital team of areas of social media and SEO improvements across the brands.
* Advise brands on improvements to business processes where possible with extensive focus on innovation.
* Use strong numerical and problem solving skills to source, interpret data from multiple sources.
* Present findings to all levels of the organisation in a confident and clear manner using multiple approaches.
* Continue to identity new requirements and provide business cases for adoption of new practices.
Desired skills and experience
* Deep-rooted understanding of social media and the larger digital/technology industry.
* One-two years’ experience in a role using analytics to drive results.
* Well versed knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Experience working with social media analytics and management tools across multiple social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
* An understanding of website analysis using purpose built analytics tools (Google Analytics, Universal Analytics, Omniture)
* Ability to think creatively and proactive in the identifying and resolving of problems.
* Strong attention to detail and proven skills in multi-tasking in a high based environment.
* Ability to clearly and articulate key learning’s and support the development of others.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter plus current salary details to the HR Department, 80 Kingsway East, Dundee, DD4 8SL or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 26th November 2014