THE BPI today publishes the latest in its series of Insight Session reports: 10 x 10: Ten Trends for the Next Ten Years, which follows the Insight Session on the subject held last month on 15th April.
The report, available to read and download here, was produced for the BPI by Music Ally and is also presented in association with BPI official partner, Bowers & Wilkins.
Opening with an introduction by BPI chief executive, Geoff Taylor, and ending with a
section on key takeaways and suggested further reading, the 42-page report looks
ahead to the 2020s across a range of dimensions, covering each of ten-minute
presentations made by the ten guest speakers drawn from across the music and tech
* Music and The Metaverse – Stuart Dredge, editor-in-chief, Music Ally
* The Future of Direct to Fan – Tom McNeill, Creator Partnerships manager,
* 5G and Music – Emily Savage, Immersive (XR) Commercial Product Lead at Digital
* Artificial Intelligence – Cliff Fluet, head of Media & Entertainment, Lewis
Silkin; MD Eleven Advisory
* Smart Homes and Smart Cars – Alexandre Jornod, Lead Analyst, Music & Audio
* The Future of Social Audio – Cherie Hu, founder and publisher, Water & Music
* The Attention Economy – Will Page, formerly chief economist at Spotify, and
author of Tarzan Economics
* The Rise of Creator Culture – Mark Mulligan, managing director and analyst,
* The Future of Music NFTs – Shara Senderoff, partner/ president, Raised In
* The Evolution of Streaming – Joe Sparrow, writer and Bboadcaster at Music Ally
MEDIA RELEASE issued by BPI. You too can share your stories (aka press or media releases), on this site. Email here for more information.
Check out twitter.com/scotsbulletin for your very own media releases feed…
Check out too twitter.com/allMusicPR.
Stay connected with our various twitter feeds: Charities, Drink, Education, Energy, Fashion, Film, Food, Gardens, Legal, Motors, Music, Outdoors, Property, Science and Sports. And not forgetting Finance, Theatre, Travel, Festivals, Visual Arts, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth and Stirling.
BPI contact details…