MSN and Simplifydigital have extended their partnership to launch a cashback site for digital TV, broadband packages and home phone services.
The new cashback service on MSN Money will enable MSN users to save time, hassle and most significantly money on broadband, digital TV and home phone packages. The service offers the top deals from the most popular digital providers, plus an additional cashback for MSN customers.
The Simplifydigital service already saves customers an average of £462* pa on their digital bills, by finding them better deals – and MSN customers will now enjoy an additional cashback on top.
The new service therefore combines the appeal of a cashback site with Simplifydigital’s unique, Ofcom accredited comparison service, which:
• is designed to compare complex bundle deals across digital TV, broadband and home phone
• uses Simplifydigital’s proprietary “smartsearch” technology to rank the results against the users’ unique requirements (such as preferred TV channels, speed of broadband, call destinations) from over 15,000 package combinations available on the market
• allows users to ‘play’ with the recommended packages to add or subtract features and see how it affects the price of the package
• the whole process is designed to be assisted by Simplifydigital’s impartial experts with whom you can talk during the online consultation and to process the order on your behalf.
All the key UK suppliers are presented on the service, including 3, AOL, BT, Orange, O2, Sky, Talk Talk, Tiscali, Topup TV and Virgin Media.
Phil Coxon, at MSN, said: “This is a great new service for MSN customers, offering Simplifydigital’s unique broadband, digital TV and home phone comparison service combined with the appeal of a cashback site.”
Charlie Ponsonby, CEO of Simplifydigital, said: “We help thousands of customers each week save money on their digital TV, broadband and phone services and now we are thrilled to be overlaying cashback deals to help them save even more!”
The service is available by freephone 0800 542 4608 or online at http://comparebroadband.uk.msn.com/
* Ten per cent of customers between 1st August 2009 and 26th October 2009 saved an average of £462. Based on a total of 251 customers with 45 customers making no savings at all and 206 making a saving of 12pence or more.
Simplifydigital.co.uk offers a unique service in the UK, providing a free and impartial consultation for anyone looking to save money and compare broadband, compare digital TV, or compare home phone services.
Simplifydigital cuts through the confusion; offers the widest range of digital service providers available (including Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk, AOL, Orange, 02, Top UpTV etc); and manages the customer through the install of the services.
It is the only retailer of digital TV, broadband and home phone services in the UK to have been accredited by Ofcom as impartial and transparent and on average saves customers over £300 pa by finding them better deals. Customers call free on 0800 1 388 388 or use their online service at www.simplifydigital.co.uk.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Simplifydigital. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.