A CREATIVE agency in Edinburgh is celebrating after scooping two awards at a top industry bash.
threebrand, specialists in consumer branding, design and PR, took the crown for best packaging and the ‘Grand Prix’ award for best overall design, at the annual Scottish Design Awards, held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, last Friday (25th May 2012).
The gongs were in recognition of the agency’s work on a suite of packaging for two products, Greenhook Ginsmiths American Dry Gin and Beach Plum Gin Liqueur.
Greenhook Ginsmiths is a new company launched in Brooklyn in 2011 and the Beach Plum Gin Liqueur is the world’s first commercially released.
Lynn Lester, managing director at the Scottish Design Awards, said: “Throughout the whole design judging process there was one entry that was regularly revisited and it was Greenhook Ginsmiths.
“It created much discussion during the day and was unanimously admired by the whole panel of design experts. Choosing a Grand Prix winner this year was made easy.”
threebrand’s ‘floating office’ – boat 1502U – is based on the Shore in Leith, which is known as Edinburgh’s creative district, due to its array of agencies and iconic scenery. The agency specialises in helping clients create distinctive brands and boasts a range of consumer brand clients.
Gary Fortune-Smith, Director at threebrand, said: “It’s a massive honour to not only have been awarded for best packaging but also to pick up the ‘Grand Prix’ for best overall design.
“The Scottish design industry continues to be as competitive as ever and it’s fantastic to be awarded for our hard work.
‘Our portfolio is heavily focused on food and drink and it’s great to have leading international names under our belt, as well as brands closer to home.”
For more information on threebrand, log on to www.threebrand.com.
– ENDS –
Notes to Editors:
- threebrand is a creative branding and PR agency, launched in 2004
- Its hand-picked and highly motivated team enjoy working from Boat 1502U, located on the Water of Leith in the heart of Edinburgh’s creative community
- threebrand aims to help its clients create distinctive brands by following three simple steps:
- understanding the dynamics of their brands’ marketplace
- taking this knowledge and creating inspired design solutions
- ensuring brand integrity and consistent implementation
- The Scottish Design Awards organised by The Drum demonstrate and prove the design talent, whether it be graphic or architectural, in Scotland.
For more information visit www.threebrand.com or contact Sarah Dedecker or Gillian Hamilton at threebrand PR, on 0131 454 2030 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA RELEASE posted by threebrand PR. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.