INTERNATIONAL creative branding and PR agency, threebrand, based in Edinburgh, has scooped gold at the Pentawards, the prestigious worldwide packaging design awards.
Members of the team involved in the project travelled to Paris for the glitzy ceremony, held at the Intercontinental Le Grand Hotel, last week (4th October).
threebrand’s work on a suite of iconic packaging for two products – Greenhook Ginsmiths American Dry Gin and Beach Plum Gin Liqueur – secured the award.
Launched in Brooklyn, New York in 2011, Greenhook Ginsmiths is new to the market, with the Beach Plum Gin Liqueur being the world’s first commercially released.
President of the Pentawards International Jury, Gerard Caron, said: “The work around Greenhook Ginsmiths is elegant and subtle, with a perfect blend of strong and original branding.
“It combines tradition, with the typography, and modernity, with the flashy colours and the sensual glass bottle shape.
“Overall, Greenhook Ginsmiths is well deserved of a gold Pentaward – well done to all involved.”
threebrand’s ‘floating office’ – boat 1502U – is based on the Shore in Leith, which is known as Edinburgh’s creative district, due to its array of agencies and iconic scenery.
The agency specialises in helping clients create distinctive brands and boasts a range of clients – internationally, as well as UK-wide.
Fiona Scott, associate creative director for the award-winning project at threebrand, said: “The Pentawards are renowned worldwide so to have been awarded a gold is fantastic news for us and it makes all the difference to collect the award as a team in the French capital.
“The story behind Greenhook was one that allowed us to create a distinctive and quirky brand look and feel, which was suited to the creator of the liquid, who had a passion for gin.
“The Greenhook range has received many compliments – as well as other awards – and this something we are extremely proud of.”
Notes to editors:
For more information on threebrand, visit:
- threebrand is a creative branding and PR agency, launched in 2004
- Its hand-picked and highly motivated team enjoy working from Boat 1502U, located on the Water of Leith in the heart of Edinburgh’s creative community
- threebrand recently received the award for best packaging and the ‘Grand Prix’ for best overall design at the annual Scottish Design Awards for their work on Greenhook Ginsmiths American Dry Gin and Beach Plum Gin Liqueur.
- threebrand aims to help its clients create distinctive brands by following three simple steps:
- understanding the dynamics of their brands’ marketplace
- taking this knowledge and creating inspired design solutions
- ensuring brand integrity and consistent implementation
- Pentawards is the first and only worldwide competition exclusively devoted to packaging design in all its forms.
- Please note, threebrand should be written as one word, with a lowercase ‘t’.
For more information visit www.threebrand.com or contact Gillian Hamilton at threebrand PR, on 0131 454 2030 / 07734 656676 / firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA RELEASE posted by three brand. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.