Preparations are under way for the season’s biggest festivity, and France will certainly bring the fireworks!
- Let the Champagne Flow (Epernay, Champagne Ardenne): From 14-16 December, Enjoy a Champagne festival including tastings, a parade and light displays.
- Santa’s Workshop (Lamballe, Brittany): From 14-16 December, stables are transformed into stalls selling crafts and locally produced specialities.
- Festival of Lights (Lyon, Rhône-Alps): From 8-12 December, the people of Lyon will place tiny candles on their window sills and balconies to light up the city.
- Father Christmas’ enchanted world (Les Gets, Rhône-Alps): From 22 December to 4 January, discover his world in the heart of Les Gets’ enchanted forest.
- Mont Saint Michel with Christmas lights (Normandy): From 24 November to 31 January Visit the Illuminations of the Mont Saint Michel from 6pm every evening.
- Alps Open air clubbing (La Plagne, Rhône-Alps): On 31 December, enjoy New Year’s Eve at the foot of the ski slopes in Plagne-Bellecôte.
- Enchanted Chateau (Vaux-le-Vicomte Château, Seine-et-Marne): From 1 December to 6 January, discover the château and its forest decorated with Christmas magic.
- Father Christmas and friends (Val Thorens, Rhône-Alps): From 22-28 December meet characters from famous fairy tales and Santa Claus himself and enjoy fireworks!
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post a media release (aka a press release) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Tiffany Reed
Phone: 020 7061 6637