Whether you want to be on a boat, watch a ship race, celebrate with a nautical theme or just doze with marine inspiration, France has the solution!
INDULGE your inner sailor on French sea, ocean and river waters or from the comfort of firm land for a quirky escape you won’t forget.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Burgundy canals
- Celebrate Sète’s history at its Nautical Society Anniversary in May
- Hop on a traditional ship in Brittany to discover the Sept Iles and its nature reserve
- Gape at beautiful boat displays at the Navig’Aix show in Savoie in August
- Stay in a houseboat on the river in Aquitaine
- Overnight on a boat down the Loire River and wake to a full breakfast with a view
- Whiz to the Poquerolles Islands on a yacht from Hyères for a glamorous sleep
- Partake in one of the greatest international sailing races at the Vendée Globe
- Relive 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea from your hotel bedroom in Nantes
- Wake up to an Atlantic view from a lighthouse in Normandy
- Drift in the Scandola Nature Reserve in Corsica
- Discover the secrets of the Lerins Islands off the coast of Cannes
To find out more about all of these ideas, head over to our blog article to get all the details.
Get a taste of what awaits you at #FMTM2013 with the press officers from these destinations and more through the website, twitter, pinterest and our blog.
And don’t forget to register for your annual rendezvous with the latest news about France. Don’t miss this opportunity and expect the unexpected.
020 7061 6635
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.