From exploring the Plantagenet City to enjoying a romantic candle-lit concert in a chateau, try something new in the land of classic gems
- New for 2013: Avignon Luminessences, a monumental 3D video show, will fly you across the centuries on a dreamlike voyage of sound and images from 15 August to 28 September.
- Jugglers, horsemen and even performing geese await at Azay-le-Rideau for a new kind of magical traveling night show entitled ‘The Enchanted Mirror’ a through the park.
- In the gardens of Valençay, costumed actors and musicians will transport you to the time of Talleyrand and the lavish feasts that were organised to entertain the Princes of Spain.
- At Villandry, the Nuits des Mille Feux invites you to stroll in the gardens as they are transformed by candlelight on 5 and 6 July.
- At the Parlement de Bretagne in Rennes, use your smart phones and tablets to play with the images that are projected onto the façade in order to create new and fleeting works of art.
- To the light of 2,000 candles and to the sound of gentle classical music, you can enjoy a romantic evening at the Château de Vaux le Vicomte until the beginning of October.
- At the ‘Nuit des Chimères’ show in Le Mans, every evening throughout the summer, monuments are transformed into a giant projection screen.
- At the Cité de l’Espace in Toulouse, the temporary exhibition entitled ‘Explore Mars’ will lead you on an unique and interactive voyage to discover Mars!
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Tiffany Reed
Phone: 020 7061 6637