EQUALIZER International, developer of what is believed to be the world’s most powerful flange spreading wedges, is continuing its programme of international expansion by appointing its first sales and marketing manager, Europe.
Based in Austria, Michael Machnik will focus his activity across the major European markets of France, Germany, Netherlands and Italy but will also represent Equalizer in several other European and Eastern European countries as well as the Ukraine and parts of Scandinavia.
He has extensive knowledge of hydraulic and bolting markets in Europe have previously worked with Equalizer as a European distributor of its products.
In addition to servicing offshore activity, Michael will also be developing business in the renewable energy sector, particularly wind turbines and in upstream and petro chemical activity.
Equalizer International has enjoyed considerable international growth in the past year.
It opened its first overseas office, in Houston, last May, to coincide with the appointment of the company’s first sales and marketing manager, Western Hemisphere.
A new global marketing team has also led to increased business and partnership arrangements throughout Asia and across the Southern Hemisphere.
Ian McCormick, chair and managing director of Equalizer International, said the company’s global activity has grown beyond expectations with orders for products now coming in from around the world on a daily basis.
“We see Europe as the next key market for us,” he said.
“Until now our focus has been primarily on the upstream oil and gas sector but our tools are suitable for multi-industry use and are widely used offshore and onshore in oil and gas, renewables, refining and petrochemicals industries.
“We set out to grow on business on an international level and growing demand across our entire product range is having a significant impact on our company growth. We celebrate our 20th birthday this year and could not have wished for a better present.”
NOTES TO EDITOR:
- Equalizer International was established in Aberdeen, Scotland in 1994 and is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
- It is one of the world’s leading designers and suppliers of flange management tools for the oil and gas, petrochemical, nuclear, water, mining and renewable energy sectors.
- The tools designed and manufactured by Equalizer International offer significant time and cost savings and offer Best Practice Methods for Flange Joint Maintenance Procedures.
- The company has designed and developed more than 20 flange maintenance tools. It has also developed a range of hydraulic and mechanical pumps and power lifting tools.
- Equalizer International’s tools are distributed globally to more than 40 countries and are used by many of the world’s biggest energy producers and contractors.
- Equalizer International is a past Scottish winner of the British Chambers of Commerce Outstanding Achievement in Internationalisation Award.
For further information please contact: Colin Gough, global sales and marketing manager, Equalizer International, Tel +44 1224 701970. Email: email@example.com
For general media enquiries please contact: Kate Yuill on behalf of Equalizer International and Granite PR Tel: + 44 7850 736528. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS RELEASE issued by Granite PR. You too can post your story ideas for journalists (aka press or media releases), on allmediascotland.com. Email email@example.com for more information.
Contact: Brett Jackson