CUCKOO’S Bakery, the quirky Edinburgh cupcake shop, is celebrating American Thanksgiving and has created a brand-new seasonal cupcake available over the Thanksgiving period.
From Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th November, owners, Graham Savage and Vidya Sarjoo, will be offering this tasty treat of spiced pumpkin and pecan sponge, filled with butterscotch sauce, topped with vanilla butter cream and crushed pecans.
Graham Savage said: “It has become a tradition that we create quirky cupcakes recognising significant dates and our Thanksgiving cake joins our highly popular range of seasonal creations that we bake all year-round.”
The cupcakes are available to take-away in-store for £2.85, or for a little extra you can eat it in comfort in Cuckoo’s delightful little Tea Room.
The cupcakes are also are also available to order online for collection or delivery in Edinburgh.
For further enquiries, please contact Martin Hunt on 0131 661 5212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for editors:
About the Cuckoo’s Bakery
- Cuckoo’s Bakery opened on Valentine’s Day in 2011.
- The bakery and tea room bakes fresh cupcakes daily and specialises in making themed cakes for special occasions, such as Christmas, Valentines, Easter, Fringe Festival and the Olympics.
- The centrepiece of their tearoom at 150 Dundas Streetis a beautiful, antique glass display cabinet which houses that day’s cakes.
- They bake up to 500 cupcakes a day and also offer a delivery service – by bicycle courier.
- The bakery is open Tuesday – Sunday weekly (closed Mondays)
See the website at http://www.cuckoosbakery.co.uk/
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Tartan Silk PR. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Tartan Silk